Skip to content
What we believe
- Clearly defined value-added business processes are vital to the success of the business. Suitable KPIs can help the company focus on what they are seeking to achieve.
- Company policies and procedures are essential. A company may have defined policies and procedures but without regular reviews and updates it may not reflect the changing situation of the ongoing operation of the company and the growth the company.
- Compliance to regularly reviewed policies and procedures is essential to the success of any company, otherwise the policies and procedures are worthless.
- Merely looking at revenue and cost and accounting reports monthly, quarterly and yearly without tracing back to the root cause of any deficiencies and resolving any fundamental problems in a timely manner will potentially lead to ongoing financial problems depending on the severity of the problem.
- Regular reviews of the accounting and reporting system can help in ensure the system is updated in line with the company’s growth. Effective costing reviews can help the company achieve better cost control and cost reduction thus better business performance.
- For management to make reasonable and informed business decisions, the information provided to the management needs to be on time, relevant, adequate and correct. In the digital age we now live in, information systems are vital for any business and contributes significantly to the success of a business. Many companies are adopting accounting or ERP software to help manage their business. It is very important to have experienced personnel to help in the review of a company’s existing systems or evaluate new systems a company intends to purchase and very importantly assist in managing the implementation of any new software if the company does not have an experienced inhouse project manager for software implementation.